WHAT IS HOME IMPROVEMENT LOAN
The home improvement loan is a short term mortgage lending scheme designed to primarily assist owners of real estates to improve the condition of their, state appearance or other features of such property as they may own.
WHAT DO I NEED WHEN APLLYING FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT LOAN?
- For those in formal employment
- Latest pay slip
- Introductory letter from employers
- Copy of title deed
- Copy of NRC/Passport
- Application form sold for K10, 000
- One passport size photo
- For those not in formal employment
- Audited books of accounts for the past 2 years
- Cash flow projection for 1 year
- Bank statements for the past 6 months
- Certificate of registration/Incorporation
- Copy of title deeds
- K500,000 or 3% being arrangement fee
- K10,000 application form
HOW MUCH CAN I BORROW ?
The minimum one can borrow on home improvement is K3.0Million and the maximum is K50 Million