Property Management Section
We at ZNBS realise that the tenant is our customer and therefore wish to ensure that customer care is our priority. we are concerned about the tenants needs, privilges
and obligations. we seek to carry out property management in a way that enables the customer(tenant) obtain value not just from the space being occupied but also from its relationship with ZNBS. Thus we focus on:
- promptly attend to tenants queries
- promptly attend to maintenance problems
- keep tenants informed about our short and long term plans
- encourage tenants to realise that they are stake holders and must be interested in working with the landlord to sort out some issues
- we will seek to implement pro-active rather than reactive property management. We wish to address various issues as part of an ongoing programme instead of reacting to situations. This include the general lease administration. Particular areas that are prominent include rent collection, debt management, etc.
- Broadening of property management scope to encopass occupational health, safety and environmental regulations
- Preventive and restorative maintenance, planned maintenace programme aimes at reducing costs associated with reactive maintenance.
The ZNBS has expert Valuers and Surveyors who provide services to Corporate and Individual clients at a fee. This Survey service offers a full range of consultancy to both ZNBS and non – ZNBS Customers throughout the country.
Summary of activities
- Estate agency services
- Property management of all categories of properties
- Property investment advice including valuation and pricing