There are any number of reasons you may want to save. It could be for your home, child's future or even saving for your first home. Personal Savings account can be opened either as individual or joint at any of our Branches country wide. This type of account provides an opportunity to create a personal emergency fund and manage your other financial worries.
Minimum cash - K40,000.00
A recent, passport-size photo
A valid copy of your National Registration Card/Passport/Drivers License
- You can deposit and withdraw as much or as little as you like-as frequently as you wish
- Inter Branch Transactions - enable you to carry out transactions at any of our Branches country wide .
- Account Balance enquiries - account information is availed when you call in person.
- Account history statements detailing your transactions
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Account Balance- K40,000.00
- Monthly Account Maintenance Charge- K8,000.00
- Inter-Branch withdraw charge-K15,000.00
- Minimum Interest at Competitive Rates