Life Assurance gives a beneficiary an opportunity of quality life after death of Parent or Guardian. The funds are held in trust for benefiaries (surviving spouse, children or dependants) at the demise of Parent or Guardian.
The Account is opened in the joint names of the appointed administrator of Estate or surviving spouse and beneficiary (child or dependant)
collect a Stop Order form from any ZNBS Branch, fill in your details, have it stamped and instruct your employer to remit your contributions every month. Stop-Order Application Form) With your first contribution you can call on the Branch, with your pay slip, recent passport-size photo and a valid copy of your National Registration Card/Passport/Drivers License.
- No monthly service charge
- Inter Branch Transactions - enable you to carry out transactions at any of our Branches country wide.
- Funds are administered by ZNBS
- Costs saving on transport, accommodation, food etc as funds can be accessed at your nearest ZNBS Branch.
- Account Balance enquiries - account information is availed when you call in person.
- Account history statements detailing your transactions
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance, capitalized and credited to your account every 30 days
Terms and Conditions
Withdrawals are only allowed twice in a year to facilitate school requirements